Calling all Jaguar connoisseurs!
Calling all Jaguar connoisseurs!
The Jaguar Touring Club is a large, informal group of owners of vintage, classic and modern Jaguars, as well as people who do not currently own one but are interested in the marque. The club, an affiliate of Jaguar Clubs of North America (JCNA), draws its membership mainly from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
Many Jaguar Touring Club Jaguars - even some older models - are driven on a daily basis; others are for weekend fun. Many of our members participate in JCNA sanctioned National Slalom events and quite few place very high in the JCNA National standings.
The JCNA also offers a chance for members to participate in National Concours d'Elegance events and also offers National rally events for those inclined.
Dear JTC Members,
A JTC SALUTE TO THE E-TYPE ON ITS 60TH ANNIVERSARY!
Most importantly, please stay safe.
(L to R) John Gendelman, Treasurer. Joe Terracciano, President.
Paul Maletsky, Concours Chairperson. Laura Lee, Vice President. Stan Goodman, Secretary
President: Joe Terraciano
Vice President: Laura Lee
Treasurer: John Gendelman
Secretary: Stan Goodman
Membership: John Gendelman
Concours Chair: Paul Maletsky
Editor: Joe Terraciano
Webmaster: Robert H Smith JR
2023 Membership Dues - $ 70 per year
NOTE: If you are already a member of another JCNA-affiliated club, Jaguar Touring Club Associate Membership is only $30 per year.
Please be sure to include your JCNA membership number on the membership application when sending in your dues.
Please make check payable to:
Jaguar Touring Club of New Jersey
To download the membership application. Click the MEMBERSHIP tab (above) and send it with your payment to:
1 Ups - N - Downs Court
Flemington, NJ 08822
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ELECTRONIC JAGUAR JOURNAL AT NO EXTRA COST
JCNA has now made an electronic version of the Jaguar Journal. You are no longer chained to the printed magazine. Read the Journal on your phone or tablet anywhere, any time.
With a few easy steps, you can change your JJ subscription from print to electronic, and you are ready!. (NOTE: For some period, you will receive bother both Hardcopy and electronic versions, and we will notify you ahead os time when this changes).
THE TWO STEPS
There are two steps to subscribe to the electronic Jaguar Journal. The steps are
1. Create an account on the Zinio delivery system and
2. Register on JCNA.COM for an electronic subscription.
Create an account on ZInio
• Zinio uses e-mails to deliver content notifications and access to the Zinio system.
• On your browser, visit https://www.zinio.com
• On the Zinio home screen, click on the face Icon on the upper right
• Register your Zinio account on the popup panel. The user ID is the email to which you will be notified on new editions.
Register for an electronic subscription on JCNA.com
• Visit WWW.JCNA.COM using a browser and click on LOGIN (MUST BE CLUB OR JCNA MEMBER)
• Log in to JCNA.COM using your JCNA Member number and JCNA.COM password.
(If you have forgotten your password, use the Password Recovery option)
• Once logged into JCNA.COM, click on the MEMBERS ONLY SECTION on the left.
• Click on JJ SUBSCRIPTION
• Use the SUBSCRIPTION TYPE pulldown to select Electronic Jag Journal
• Enter your Zinio account Email in the SUBSCRIPTION EMAIL box and enter this a second time in the CONFIRM EMAIL box.
Note: (JCNA does NOT need the Zinio Account Password).
• Click SAVE to update the information in JCNA.COM
Reading the Electronic Jaguar Journal:
• When each Jaguar Journal edition is published on Zinio, subscribed members will receive an e-mail notification to their Zinio registered e-mail. A click on the link in the message will take you to WWW.ZINIO.COM
• Shortly after the Zinio notification, a second email will be sent from JCNA with the current Member card and any white JJ flysheet content.
• Members can access Zinio from their browser and/or phone and access all subscribed editions.
Unsubscribing from Electronic Jaguar Journal
• Visit WWW.JCNA.COM and use the above procedure set your SUBSCRIPTION TYPE to HARDCOPY
All material contained in this document and this web site is the copyright property of the Jaguar Touring Club of New Jersey (JTC), unless otherwise noted. Reproducing this material by any means in whole or in part or including it on another site is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization by a legal representative of JTC. Violation of copyright law is a federal offense with strict and severe penalties.
Material contained on this site is for the enjoyment of all persons. Anyone using information, products or services provided by JTC, or engaged in activities coordinated by JTC, agree to hold JTC free from liability for any use or misuse of such information, products or services, and free from liability for damages incurred while engaged in these activities, unless superseded by law.
Also all persons must understand that driving or repairing an automobile can be dangerous and all proper safety precautions should be taken to avoid risk of injury or death. JTC cannot be held responsible for providing safety information. Education of safety procedures is the sole personal responsibility of the person or persons engaged in these activities.